What do the top 20 companies receive?
- Opportunity to present your company in a 6 minutes' presentation to leading venture investors.
- Opportunity to network with leading venture investors.
- Free tuition from two senior VC partners prior to your presentation.
- EVF will upload your logo and contact details onto the website and after the event, and with your permission, EVF can host your presentation behind the investor password wall.
Please review the brochure for all important details about our event and information on venture backed companies that presented last year.
How to apply
If your company is related to one of these fields:
- Digitalizing Chemical Innovation: digital material discovery and design, process analytics / optimization, 3D printing software
- Utility Challenges: innovation addressing power utility and grid operation concerns
- Time for Green Molecules: green hydrogen production (renewable power to gas), and downstream integrated solutions (hydrogen as energy storage, or as material feedstock)
- Collaborative Robots: hardware and software innovation for safer and more efficient human-robot interactions
Please reach out to us with a short company profile: email@example.com
The application deadline is August 6th 2021 and chosen candidates must be available to present in person on September 29, 2021.
For any additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org